Hydrocortisone , Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Benzyl Alcohol, Dextrose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Purified Water, Potassium Iodide, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin.
Shake well before use. Apply liberally to un-cleaned ear, filling ear canal. Gently massage and work into area. Wipe to remove excess. Apply once a day for 7 days.
Do not clean ears before or during use. Do not use in conjunction with other topical ear products or cleaners, or allow water in or near ear during use. Retain carton for referencing important information.
- Do not clean ear prior to or during use. Doing so will disrupt the enzyme system.
- Do not use in pets with known or suspected ear drum rupture or with known or suspected sensitivity to corticosteroids such as pregnant or lactating females or exotics.
- Do not use in conjunction with other topical ear products or ear cleaners.
- Do not allow water in or near ear during use.
- If condition persists or worsens, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use in humans.
- Store at room temperature.
Ask your vet about Zymox before trying it, but I highly recommend it. Even my dog doesn\'t worry about me checking her ears out. She realizes it is for her own good.
But, I am so happy to have found something that really works. Just follow the directions: Use once a day and don\'t put anything else in the ear. Then after 7 days or maybe 10 if severe, rinse them with a good natural rinse. I use \"Ears so Right\" and your dog should be cured.