Benzyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Glucose Oxidase, Glycerin, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Zinc Gluconate.
Shake well before use. Flush ear canal liberally. Massage at base of ear. Clean excess with cotton ball. For maintenance use 1 to 2 times weekly.
- Do not use in pets with known or suspected ear drum rupture.
- Do not use in irritated ears.
- Do not use in conjunction with other topical ear products or ear cleaners.
- If condition persists or worsens, consult a veterinarian.
- Consult veterinarian before administering in conjunction with other products.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use in humans.
- Store at room temperature.
Zymox Ear Cleanser (4 oz) $12.99
50% Recommend this product (2 of 4 responses)
June 20, 2019
Awesome products in couple of days Itching and redness were gone Love these products and didn't have to visit vet
By Annette S.
Keeps my baby's ears sparkling clean
December 12, 2018
My Chessie's flopped ears get dirty easily. First time I have used Zymox. Did research, and found that Zymox Ear Cleanser comes highly recommended. Works great with little effort!
By Charlotte M.
November 29, 2010
After trying many products this is the one that really works. My Bichons always had ear problems but now that I use Zymox their ears are always clean and no more infections!
By K S.
January 20, 2009
After vet visits and trying other potions/lotions this is the only one that really worked for my Labradoodle. Furthermore after clearing up the yeast issue he\'s been good for more than a year!