ProbioticWise is a super concentrated source of both prebiotics and probiotics that contribute to the maintenance of a normally functioning digestive tract.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea (when the GI tract is functioning normally diarrhea can be reduced or eliminated)
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
When health issues arise, always seek the advice of a licensed veterinarian who can help you choose the correct course of action for your horse. Supplements are intended to maintain healthy systems and support recovery and healing. They are not intended to treat or cure illness or injury.
ProbioticWise can be used to support the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by:
- Acute or chronic diarrhea
- Foal scours
- Colonic or gastric ulcers
- Digestive imbalances due to lifestyle changes or travel
- Digestive distress due to illness or injury