WeightGainWise There are times in a horse's life when a diet of hay and grain are just not enough. When a horse needs a healthy source of additional calories, you can count on WeightGainWise to provide them.
- Contains a concentrated blend of easy-to-digest, calorie-dense fats. Add as little as ½ pound per day (8 oz) to the diet.
- Provides prebiotics and probiotics that support optimal digestibility of your horse's ration and stimulates a healthy appetite.
- Supports a calm and focused attitude by reducing the hormone spikes related to excessive starch/sugar intake.
- Sustains healthy metabolism by providing calories low in starch and sugar.
When health issues arise, always seek the advice of a licensed veterinarian who can help you choose the correct course of action for your horse. Supplements are intended to maintain healthy systems and support recovery and healing. They are not intended to treat or cure illness or injury.
Veterinarians frequently recommend WeightGainWise to support horses who need extra calories, struggle to maintain a healthy body condition, or those with metabolic challenges that require a low starch/sugar diet.
- Chronic hard keepers
- Metabolically challenged horses
- Mares in late gestation and lactation
- Horses living in physically and mentally stressful conditions
- Horses recovering from injury or illness
- Horses with certain muscle disorders
- Horses that need extra calories in the cold winter months
- Performance horses, racehorses and show horses
- Sales weanlings and yearlings
- Senior horses
- Young horses in training