This item cannot be shipped to Minnesota, Canada and P.O. Boxes. Use must be approved by your veterinarian.
10 Doses - Rehydrate freeze dried vial of Vista® Once SQ with enclosed vial of diluent. Mix reconstituted vial well.
50 Doses - Rehydrate freeze dried vial of Vista® Once SQ with part of the accompanying vial of diluent using the transfer needle provided (see pictorial directions). Mix reconstituted vial well and transfer rehydrated vaccine into diluent vial using transfer needle. Remove transfer needle from former diluent vial and mix reconstituted vial well. Peel label from bottle of Vista® Once SQ and place on diluent vial containing all vaccine.
Use Directions:Inject 2.0 mL subcutaneously. Annual revaccination is recommended. A revaccination dose can be administered at more frequent intervals based upon individual farm disease risk assessment or any time epidemic conditions exist or are reported. Consult your veterinarian.
THE TRANSFER NEEDLE, INCLUDED IN THE CARTON PACKAGING, IS SHARP AND MAY CAUSE INJURY TO SELF OR ANIMALS IF NOT HANDLED OR DISPOSED OF PROPERLY.
1. Insert needle beyond breather valve into the vial of lyophilized vaccine to remove vacuum.
2. Turn the vial of lyophilized vaccine upside down and fully insert needle into the sterile diluent bottle. Be sure to clear cap with breather valve.
3. Turn attached vial and bottle so the vial of lyophilized vaccine is underneath the sterile diluent bottle and squeeze enough sterile diluent into the vial of lyophilized vaccine to rehydrate the vaccine. Mix well.
4. Turn attached bottles so rehydrated vaccine is above the sterile diluent bottle. Squeeze air into rehydrated vaccine vial.
5. Squeeze and release the sterile diluent bottle until all the solution in the rehydrated vaccine vial drains into the sterile diluent bottle.
6. Separate the vial of lyophilized vaccine and needle from the sterile diluent bottle. Using the tab, remove the back of the vaccine vial label. Place the separated label over the sterile diluent bottle label to accurately identify the newly created solution.
Store at 2°-7°C (35°-45°F). Do not freeze. Use immediately after reconstitution; do not save partial contents. Burn containers and all unused product. Use only in healthy cattle. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Fetal health risks associated with vaccination of pregnant animals with modified live vaccines cannot be unequivocally determined by clinical trials conducted for licensure. Management strategies based on vaccination of pregnant animals with modified live vaccines should be discussed with a veterinarian. If allergic reaction occurs, treat with epinephrine. Contains penicillin and streptomycin as preservatives.