Chlorhexidine gluconate 2%, miconazole nitrate 2%.
Water, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycerin, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Shake well before use. Bathe 2-3 times per week until symptoms subside or as directed by your veterinarian. Wet the animal with cool water from the neck down and apply shampoo first on the skin abnormalities. Starting with a quarter-size amount of product, massage into the fur to reach the skin. Repeat until the entire body is lightly coated with shampoo. Leave shampoo on for 10 minutes before rinsing with cool water. Wash hands after use. For a rinse-free solution between baths, use VetraSeb CeraDerm CM Mousse or Wipes.
For external use on dogs or cats only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian. If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- It is used to help treat bacterial and fungal skin infections that are responsive to chlorhexidine and miconazole.
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CM contains ingredients that moisturize and soothe the skin.
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CM Shampoo contains gently removes dirt and debris.
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CM Mousse contains ingredients that moisturize and soothe the skin.
- CeraDerm CM has a cucumber melon fragrance.
- CeraDerm helps provide the necessary building blocks for restoring skin barrier integrity and supporting the skin's natural immune system.
- CeraDerm CM Shampoo is soap-free and will not interfere with topical parasiticides.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their specific directions for use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian.
- If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian. Wash hands after use
CeraDerm CM Mousse
- Shake well before use. Brush the fur, then apply product on dry hair.
- Apply every 3 days for 2-3 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian. Wash hands after use.
- For localized application: Dispense 1-2 pumps onto your palm, then apply on the targeted area(s). Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, brush the haircoat again.
- For whole-body application: Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto your palm, then apply on the skin and hair. Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Repeat as necessary to cover the whole body, avoiding the eyes and mouth. Do not rinse, let air dry. Once dry, brush the haircoat again.
- Dosage: Under 11 lbs: 1 pump per 2 lbs, 11-88 lbs: 1 pump per 4 lbs, Over 88 lbs: 1 pump per 6 lbs. Dosage may be doubled for long-haired breeds.
Directions For Use: Shake well before use. Wet the animal with cool water from the neck down and massage the shampoo first on the areas with skin abnormalities, then on the rest of the body. Leave the shampoo on for 10 minutes then rinse with cool water. Use 2-3 times per week until symptoms subside or as directed by your veterinarian.