Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%, Ketoconazole 1%.
Water, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Glycolic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycerin, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Bathe 2 to 3 times per week until symptoms subside or as directed by your veterinarian. Wet the animal with cool water from the neck down and apply shampoo first on the skin abnormalities. Starting with a quarter-size amount of product, massage into the fur to reach the skin. Repeat until the entire body is lightly coated with shampoo. Leave shampoo on for 10 minutes before rinsing with cool water until the water runs clear. Wash hands after use. For a rinse-free solution between baths, use VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Mousse, Spray, or Wipes.
- Chlorhexidine is a broad-spectrum antibacterial ingredient effective against common pathogens.
- Ketoconazole is an antifungal effective against fungi and yeasts. The combination of chlorhexidine and ketoconazole offers a broad-spectrum antiseptic activity.
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Shampoo is soap-free and contains mild cleansing bases.
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Mousse and Spray is soap-free, rubbing alcohol-free and moisturizing.
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CK contains a cucumber melon fragrance.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their specific directions for use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian.
- If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian. Wash hands after use
VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Shampoo
Wet the animal with warm water and apply VetraSeb™ CK Shampoo. Massage into the wet hair coat. Allow to remain on the hair coat for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with clean water. Repeat if needed. Apply 3 times per week or as directed by your veterinarian. May be used as part of a management plan as recommended by your veterinarian.
VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Mousse
- Shake well before use.
- For localized application: Apply on dry hair. Brush the hair coat. Dispense 1 or 2 pumps in the hand and then apply on the targeted area. Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, brush the hair coat again.
- For whole body application: Apply on dry hair. Brush the hair coat. Dispense 1 or 2 pumps in the hand and then apply on the skin and hair. Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Repeat as many times as necessary to cover the whole body, avoiding areas around the eyes and mouth. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, brush the hair coat again.
- Usage: Under 11 lbs: 1 pump per 2 lbs, 11-88 lbs: 1 pump per 4 lbs, Over 88 lbs: 1 pump per 6 lbs. Dosage may be doubled for long-haired breeds. Apply every 3 days for 2 to 3 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian.
VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Wipes
Wipe the targeted area one to three times a day or as directed by your veterinarian. Do not allow the animal to lick the treated area until dry. Wipes should be used for one application only. Do not reuse.
VetraSeb CeraDerm Spray
Spray directly onto the target area. If needed, ruffle or part the hair to allow direct contact with the skin. Massage well. Do not allow the animal to lick the treated area until dry. Apply 1 to 3 times per day for 2 to 3 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian.