Azodyl® is a breakthrough, non-prescription medication that helps support kidney health. Each coated Azodyl tablet contains a patented formula of beneficial bacteria that reduce toxin build up in the body.
- Natural formula supports healthy kidney function
- For dogs and cats
- Fast acting, safe, and no side effects
- Small capsules are easy to dose
The kidneys do critical work, filtering waste and toxins from the body. But if your dog or cat’s kidneys aren’t functioning properly, then the kidneys could be damaged and other problems can occur. If your pet needs renal (kidney) support, talk to your veterinarian about Azodyl, a nutritional supplement that supports kidney function. The patented, naturally occurring beneficial bacteria in each Azdoyl capsule work to flush toxins out of the bowel and blood and slow further toxin build up in the body.
METHOD OF ACTION: Helps support normal function and health of kidneys
TREATMENT: This treatment is important for pets with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), which begins with azotemia. Azotemia occurs when nephrons decline and non-protein nitrogenous compounds build up, impairing the kidney's ability to filter and eliminate waste. Azodyl helps reduce azotemia and slows the progression of CKD. Azodyl is safe to use and is compatible with other therapies.
Benefits Over Azodyl
- Same amount of probiotic bacteria as the larger size capsules
- In a 50% smaller capsule for easier administration
- Ideal for small dogs and cats, but can be used in any size animal
- Same enteric coated capsule as the larger size capsule
- Same administration directions as the larger size capsule
- Larger capsule count per bottle for long-term administration