- Serving Size: Refer to the feeding guidelines on the packaging for the recommended serving size based on your dog's size, weight, age, and activity level.
- Transition Period: When introducing Nutra Complete Plus for the first time, gradually transition over 7-10 days. Mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the previous diet.
- Meal Frequency: Adult dogs can generally be fed once or twice a day. Adjust the feeding frequency based on your dog's individual needs.
- Monitoring Weight and Condition: Regularly monitor your dog's weight and condition. Adjust the feeding amount based on their weight, age, and activity level to maintain optimal health.
- Joint Health Support: Nutra Complete Plus is enriched with ingredients supporting joint health. Adjust the feeding amount for specific joint health needs, especially for dogs needing additional support.
- Digestive Health with Bone Broth: The inclusion of bone broth supports digestive health. Ensure consistent feeding to promote a healthy stomach and digestion.
- Fresh Water Access: Always provide fresh, clean water for your dog. Hydration is essential for overall well-being.
- Treats and Supplements: Nutra Complete Plus is nutritionally complete on its own. If you choose to give treats or supplements, ensure they are included in the overall daily caloric intake.
- Storage Guidelines: Store the dog food in a cool, dry place. Reseal the packaging after each use to maintain freshness and texture.
- Consultation with Veterinarian: If you have specific concerns about your dog's diet or health, consult with your veterinarian for personalized advice. They can provide guidance based on your dog's individual needs.
Yes, Nutra Complete Plus is formulated to be suitable for dogs of all breeds and sizes.
Absolutely. Nutra Complete Plus is enriched with ingredients that support joint health, promoting mobility and flexibility.
During the transition period, gradually introduce the new food over 7-10 days. Mix increasing amounts of Nutra Complete Plus with decreasing amounts of the previous diet.
While this formula is nutritionally complete on its own, you can mix it with other foods during the transition period. Ensure treats or supplements are accounted for in the overall daily caloric intake.
Nutra Complete Plus is formulated for adult dogs. For puppies, we recommend consulting with your veterinarian for a suitable diet.
Store Nutra Complete Plus in a cool, dry place. Reseal the packaging after each use to maintain freshness and texture.
Absolutely. We encourage consulting with your veterinarian for personalized advice on your dog's diet, especially if they have specific health concerns.
No, Nutra Complete Plus is made with natural ingredients and does not contain artificial additives, colors, or preservatives.
Yes, it's recommended to monitor your dog's weight and adjust the feeding amount based on their weight, age, and activity level to maintain optimal health.
Individual responses may vary, but consistent feeding of Nutra Complete Plus contributes to improved joint health over time.