All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
- Attach strainer (and extension tubes, if necessary) so the strainer will no closer than 2 inches to aquarium gravel once the system is hanging on the aquarium frame
- Hang system on aquarium frame. Be sure aquarium water is at or above the minimum water level indicated on system's motor assembly.
- Once system is properly in place, plug filtration system into outlet being sure to arrange a drip loop with the power cord.
- This filter does not need to be primed. Once plugged in, it will begin to draw water from the aquarium into the filter.
- Change your cartridge monthly. For convenience, your cartridge site and impeller item number are listed on the inside of your filter lid.