|Active Ingredients||% By Weight|
- Insert the end of the collar through the buckle. Adjust the collar around the animal's neck without tightening it too tight or leaving it too loose.
- As a guide, it should be possible to only insert 2 fingers comfortably between the collar and the neck.
- Pull excess collar through the loop(s). Excess collar length of greater than 1 inch (2 cm) beyond the loop(s) should be cut off unless it is on a growing kitten, where some additional length may be needed for adjustment as the animal grows.
- After application of the collar, three reflector clips may be fixed permanently to the collar to increase the animal's visibility in the dark. Take the clips out of the bag. The clips should be evenly distributed on the non-overlapping part of the collar. The clips are correctly applied when a clicking sound is heard. For safety reasons, once the reflectors are fixed to the collar the clasp closes permanently and cannot be re-opened.
Video Example of Collar Application
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not contaminate feed or food.
Occasional slight itching may be observed in animals that are not used to wearing collars in the first few days after fitting. Ensure that the collar is not fitted too tightly (You should be able to place two fingers between the collar and your cat). Slight hair loss and mild skin reactions due to the mechanical irritation of the collar may occur at the application site which usually recover within 1 or 2 weeks without the need for collar removal. For further guidance regarding individual animal sensitivities. In case of loss of collar, a new collar may be applied immediately. Do not attach a leash to the collar as this may cause breakage.
Keep the collar in the bag and in the outer packaging until use. As with any pesticide product, do not allow small children to play with the collar or reflectors, or to put them into their mouths. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and cold water after fitting the collar. People with sensitivity reactions to the ingredients of the collar should avoid contact with the collar. Choking hazard. Contains small parts. Do not place collar or reflectors in mouth. Not intended for use on humans.
- Watch out for skin irritation.
- Easy to apply, reflectors on collar, long lasting???
- Cost effective, non-irritating option for flea and tick prevention.
- None for the cat version of this product; dog version only comes in small or large -- wish they would offer a medium size collar as I wind up cutting significant portion to fit my dog.