|Active Ingredients: (in each capsule)|
|Ginkgo Biloba extract||25 mg|
|Resveratrol (Grape Extract)||12.5 mg|
|Oils & Fats||52%|
|Vitamin E||(83.75 mg)|
|Vitamin B6||51.25 mg)|
Other Ingredients: cod liver oil, seed oil products, and byproducts, gelatin, glycerin, gyceryl, monostearate, titanium dioxide, FD&C Red 40
Senilife is safe and formulated for long term use. For optimal results give the recommended dose for 1-2 months and consult with your veterinarian for continued use and recommendations.
|Directions for Use:|
|Less than 30 lbs.||1 capsule daily|
|31 lbs. - 50 lbs.||2 capsules daily|
|51 lbs. and greater||3 capsules daily|
Contraindications: Senilife is containdicated in pets receiving anti-coagulation medications.
Method(s) pf Administration:
- Place entire capsule directly into animal's mouth, or
- Place capsule contents onto animal's food or directly into animal's mouth by cutting the upper portion of the capsule with scissors.
The Senilife worked right away.
I am grateful to have such a product available for support.
- Easy to squirt the liquid from the rubble capsule sheath
- onto food (vs. having to make the dog swallow a pill).
- Need to have larger bottles of the product for ease.
- This product seems to really help with dementia and aging and gives new life to the older dogs.
- Not crazy about the big plastic looking capsule and won't give that part to my dog. I cut the end open and squirt the contents on to her food. Works great this way.
- Given my "senior" dog her happy personality back.
- Kind of stinky. Has fish oil in it.
- sounds wonderful
- hard to dispense
- It works!
- Would say the cost, but it's worth every penny.
- That it works!
- It is a little expensive, but when you have a companion for 12 plus years, it is the least I can do for all she has given me.