Rice flour, unsweetened carob chips (nonfat milk powder, carob powder, whey powder, palm kernel oil, soy lecithin), evaporated cane juice, golden brown flaxseed, tapioca flour, baking soda, salt and natural vanilla flavor.
- Crude Protein (minimum) - 7.5%
- Crude Fat (minimum) - 2.3%
- Crude Fiber (maximum) - 3.8%
- Moisture (maximum) - 8.7%
What You Will Need:
- 1 egg
- ? cup of water
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
In The Oven:
- Preheat to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Mix egg, oil and water together until well combined.
- Stir cookie mix, egg, oil and water in medium bowl until dough forms.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough 1 inch apart on greased cookie sheet (or lined with waxed paper) and flatten cookie dough to form uniform thickness.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet. Store cooled cookies in airtight container.