|Crude Protein min||11.0%|
|Crude Fat min||9.5%|
|Crude Fiber max||1.0%|
Calorie Content (calculated):
3038 kcal ME/kg, 3 kcal ME/treat
Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Oil, Natural Flavors, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Chicken Liver, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Sodium Bisulfate, Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid (preservatives), Rosemary Extract.
- FILL: Hold PILL POCKETS™ Treat with your thumb and forefinger; insert medicine.
- PINCH: Using the same hand to hold the PILL POCKETS™ Treat, squeeze the top half closed.
- GIVE: The PILL POCKETS™ Treat is now sealed, and you can feed it to your dog.
Why GREENIES Pill Pockets Cat Treats?
Getting your cat to take their medicine can be difficult and leave you feeling frustrated and your pup feeling angry, scared, or confused. Pill Pockets Treats mask the smell and taste great they'll never even know it's medicine.
GREENIES Pill Pockets Cat Treats:
- Offer a proven solution for administering medication
- Contain a built-in pouch suited for hiding the medicine
- Make taking medicine a positive experience for your cat
The first few tries with the Pill Pocket were less than happy - he spit them out as fast as I could push them in. The powdered pill was easy to get inside, though, and it was less messy, so I kept at it. After about 5 tries, I noticed that he wasn't fighting as hard to spit it out - then I saw that he seemed to be chewing it happily. Yesterday, he actually ate it right out of my hand with NO fussing or fighting! This is a godsend to me. Now, when I'm away, I can be confident that his caregivers will be able to medicate him without a problem. THANK YOU PILL POCKETS!
I the past she would fight us and then hide for hours, making the whole pilling experience difficult for us all. Scarlett is, however, a treat hound. She loves the pill pockets and gobbles up her pills every day.
Anytime she is finicky, we mix a little soft treat in (for the smell) and the pills and pill pockeets are gone in no time.