10% OFF! This item qualifies for an instant discount when added to cart. Can't be combined with other promotions.
|Guaranteed Analysis per teaspoon (6G):|
|All quantities are minimum unless stated otherwise.|
|Crude Protein (max.)||<0.75%|
Calorie Content (calculated):
2,000 kcal/kg (12 kcal/teaspoon)
Water, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Stearic Acid, Soybean Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Salmon flavor, Methylparaben (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Carboxymethylcellulose, Ascorbic Acid, Xantham Gum.
The specific directions for using Felisyl L-lysine Immune System Support Gel may vary slightly depending on the product's instructions and formulation. However, here is a general guideline for administering the gel to cats:
- Consult with a veterinarian: Before starting any new supplement or medication for your cat, it's always best to consult with a veterinarian. They can provide guidance on the appropriate dosage and frequency of administration based on your cat's specific needs.
- Read the instructions: Carefully read the product label or package insert for specific instructions provided by the manufacturer. This will give you important information on dosage, storage, and any specific precautions or recommendations.
- Measure the correct dosage: Use the included measuring device or follow the dosage instructions provided. Measure out the appropriate amount of gel according to your cat's weight or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Administer the gel: There are a few different ways to administer the gel to your cat:
- Directly on the paw: Squeeze the recommended dosage of gel onto your cat's paw. Most cats will lick it off their paw during grooming.
- On the nose: Apply the gel directly to your cat's nose. They may lick it off or rub their face, ingesting the gel in the process.
- Mix with food: If your cat is not accepting the gel directly, you can try mixing it with a small amount of their regular wet food. Make sure they consume the entire meal to ensure they receive the full dosage.
- For Kittens under 6 month of age: ¼ teaspoon twice daily
- For Cats 6 months or older: ½ teaspoon twice daily
- Or use as directed by your veterinarian
Allow 3-4 weeks for best results. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
My cat ate the other brand gel voraciously. He smells this one, smells again and won't touch it. This brand is VERY runny and will drip off your finger and make a mess on the floor if you are not careful. I've always before put a small amount on my finger and he cleaned it up. It's not worth the fight wrestling him to try to poke this goo down his throat and having it flipped all over the house. PHS Felisyl L-lysine was not a wise buy for me.. As expensive as pet care products are these days I've wasted $25 on two tubes of this stuff.