Prevention is a year round job. Its important to treat your dog each month with PetPrevea Plus for Dogs. Fleas and ticks can be present even in cold climates. Or lay dormant waiting to hatch. Only monthly treatment can prevent infestations. The best protection is prevention.
- Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away.
- Pull off cap. Turn the cap around and place on top of tube.
- Simply press cap down to break the seal of the tube. Remove cap carefully.
- Position the tip of the tube on the dogs back between the shoulder blades. Use the tip of the tube to part the dogs hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the dogs back to the base of the tail.
Tips for Use
- Read entire label before use.
- PetPrevea Plus is available in four different weight breaks. Know your dogs weight - dont guess - so you can choose the correct product.
- Wait 48 hours after application to allow product to dry before bathing letting your dog go for a swim.
- Dont forget to apply each month.
- DO NOT USE ON CATS.
- PetPrevea Plus for Dogs is long-lasting and effective for one month.
- Do not reapply the product more often than once a month.