All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
Permethrin 0.10%, Piperonyl Butoxide 0.50%.
- Wet dog's coat thoroughly. Pour this product into the cup of your hand.
- Starting at the head and working back, work up a lather with this quick lathering formula, being sure that the lather is worked thoroughly into dog's coat down to the skin.
- Allow lather to stand five minutes, then rinse completely and towel dry. It should not be necessary to repeat the shampoo application unless the animal is excessively dirty.
- Kills fleas fast and begins to kill ticks within 1 or 2 days; reaching maximum effectiveness in 7 to 10 days.
- To maintain maximum effectiveness against both fleas and ticks, repeat (or reapply) every week. Cats that actively groom or engage in close physical contact with treated dog may be at risk of serious harmful effect.