Composition: Each Soft Chew of Pala-Tech™ Calming Extra™ Petite Soft Chews contains:
|Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)||67.0 mg|
|Dried Bovine Colostrum||11.0 mg|
Inactive Ingredients: Gkycerin, Molasses (dried), NAtural Chicken Flavor, Vegetable Oil, Macrogol, Vegetable Starch, Sucrose, Calcium Phosphate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Vegetable Shortening, Magnesium Stearate and Natural Antioxidants.
The following schedule is recommended for the daily administration of Pala-Tech Calming Extra Petite Soft Chews. Consult with your veterinarian to determine the proper dosage and schedule for each individual animal prescribed this product.
|Weight of Pet||Daily Dose|
|1-14 lbs.||1/2 chew/day|
|15 lbs.||1 chew/day|
|16-30 lbs.||2 chews/day|
Administration: Administrer Petite Soft Chews free choice orally to the pet as a treat or crumble over the pet's food at mealtime. Pala-Tech Calming Extra Petite Soft Chews is formulated with a proprietary, highly palatable chicken liver flavor to ensure pets readuly consume the supplement.
Consider using Calming Extra for some of these types of stressful situations:
- Loud noises, such as thunderstorms, fireworks, etc.
- Traveling to the groomer, veterinary hospital, etc.
- Boarding, kenneling or being left alone
- Anxiety created by unexpected house guests, new pet or baby in the household, etc.
- Changes in the pet's daily schedule and routine
Quick and reliable results:
- Calming behavior will be observed in about 20-30 minutes after dosing.
- Clinical effect will last 4-6 hours.
Highly palatable and uniquely shaped soft chew dosage form will simplify dosing for pet owners.
- Petite Soft Chews are a square shape to entice cats to readily consume the chew and flavored with a real chicken flavor making it easier to administer the dose to cats and small dogs.
- Soft Chews are an oblong shape to differentiate this product from other soft chew formulas and flavored with an artificial roast beef and liver flavor to guarantee the pet will readuly consume the product. Flavoring is actually a hydrolyzed soy protein, so safe to use with food allergic pets.
- Ensures complete consumption of the administered dose generating better clinical results.
100% Palatability Acceptance Guarantee
- Pala-Tech guarantees pets will readily consume this supplement. If your client's dog or cat does not like the taste of this product, simply contact your authorized Pala-tech Veterinary Distributor for replacement product.