P.G. 600 (Serum Gonadotropin and Chorionic Gonadotropin) Injection for Swine, 25mL
To ensure optimal results and safety when using P.G. 600 (Serum Gonadotropin and Chorionic Gonadotropin) Injection for swine, please follow the recommended dosage and administration guidelines:
- For Gilts (young female swine not previously bred): Administer 5 mL of P.G. 600.
- For Sows (mature female swine): Administer 5 mL of P.G. 600.
- For Boars (male swine): Administer 5 mL of P.G. 600.
- Preparation: Ensure a clean and sterile environment for handling and administering the injection. Use sterile syringes and needles.
- Injection Site: Administer the injection intramuscularly (into the muscle) in the neck area of the swine.
- Dosage Measurement: Use a calibrated syringe to accurately measure the required dosage.
- Injection Technique: Insert the needle at a 90-degree angle into the chosen injection site. Depress the plunger smoothly to administer the entire dosage.
- Monitoring: Observe the swine for any adverse reactions following administration.
- Repeat Administration: If necessary, repeat the administration of P.G. 600 as directed by a veterinarian or based on the breeding program's requirements.
- Always follow the guidance of a qualified veterinarian when using P.G. 600.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- Store P.G. 600 according to the manufacturer's instructions, typically in a cool and dry place.
- Dispose of used needles and syringes properly in accordance with local regulations.