Apply to the eye as directed by your veterinarian. OPHTHAVET Ophthalmic Ointment's viscous nature enables a prolonged adhesion to the ocular surface, making it especially useful at night or when maximum hydration and lubrication are desired.
- When opening OPHTHAVET Ophthalmic Ointment, the initial product may be more fluid. Gently squeeze the tube until ointment becomes visible at the tip of the tube.
- Tilt the animal's head up slightly and pull the lower eyelid down to create a small area to apply the ointment.
- While holding the tube above the eye, press gently to release ointment onto the eye.
- Repeat the process in the other eye, if needed.
- Replace cap after using.
- Can be applied every three to four hours if needed.
- If you are applying any other eye drops or ointments, wait at least 15 minutes between each application. Unless otherwise directed by your veterinarian, it is recommended to use OPHTHAVET Ophthlamic Ointment after applying all other eye drops or ointments.
- After application, the pet may be aware of the product on the surface of their eye. After several blinks, this sensation will pass.
Store at 9-25°C (48-77°F)
Keep out of reach of children not for use in humans