This item cannot be shipped to Minnesota, Canada and P.O. Boxes. Use must be approved by your veterinarian.
All vaccines are shipped via the Vaccine Shipping method. A $34.95 flat rate fee is charged for all orders containing vaccines. Vaccines are shipped in insulated packaging with ice in order to deliver chilled and someone should be present to sign for and receive the vaccine. For more shipping info click here.
During these hot summer months, we highly encourage shipping this item via Express (1-2 day); we cannot be held responsible for items that are shipped Priority (2-4 day) as the ice will not last that long.
Nobivac Feline 1-HCP
a quality one-year core vaccine that protects cats against three viral infections-calicivirus, herpesvirus, and panleukopenia.
Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calici, Panleukopenia Vaccine, MODFIED LIVE VIRUS
Provem 1-year vaccine that protects against feline rhinotracheitis, feline panleukopenia virus and feline calicivirus. Features and Benefits
- A quality 1-year core vaccine that protects against feline rhinotracheitis, feline panleukopenia virus, and feline calicivirus.
- Protects cats against the most common threatening viral infections-calicivirus, herpesvirus, and the deadly feline parvovirus, panleukopenia
- Nobivac Feline 1-HCP has been shown to block the replication of canine parvovirus (CPV) in cats.1
- Evidence shows that CPV-2a, CPV-2b, and CPV-2c isolates can replicate in cats, producing clinical signs of feline panleukopenia.2-4
- Non-adjuvanted formula
- Optimal choice for healthy indoor cats
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy cats as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses
- Recommended for use in healthy cats 9 weks of age or older
Nobivac is a registered trademark of Intervet Inc., d/b/a Merck Animal Health, a subsidiary of Merck & Co. Inc.
For cats 9 weeks of age or older:Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection Initial 1ml dose administered at 9 weeks of age or older Second 1ml dose administered 3 to 4 weeks later Annual revaccinations with 1 dose is recommended
Transfer the contents of the sterile diluent vial to the Nobivac Feline 1-HCP vial aseptically. mix gentyl until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
Inject one dose (1ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 9 weeks of age or older and repeat with a second dose 3 to 4 weeks later.
Annual revaccaination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
PRECAUTIONS: Store at 2°-7° Do not freeze. Do not mix with other vaccines. Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes. Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
WARNINGS: Contains gentamicin as a preservative. Vaccinate only health, non-parasitized dogs. Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches. The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction. The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.