- Remove cover from filter.
- Remove used cartridge from Bioholster by pushing down gently on the holster and pulling the tab on the filter cartridge upwards. Discard used cartridge. Do not clean Bioholster when replacing the cartridge as it contains beneficial biological bacteria.
- Rinse under water to remove carbon dust before replacing.
- Insert new cartridge into Bioholster by aligning bottom key slot for an accurate fit.
- Replace filter cover.
- For optimal performance, change approximately every 4 - 6 weeks.
Note: Cover will not fit properly if the filter cartridge is installed incorrectly. Cartridges should be replaced when water begins to enter the filter bypass and/or the cartridge becomes clogged. Cartridges should be replaced every 4-6 weeks.