All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
|Crude Protein||8.0% min|
|Crude Fat||6.5% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.5% max|
Calorie Content (calculated):
1355 kcal/kg, 500 kcal/can
Lamb, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver, Brown Rice, Lamb Meal, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins(L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid), Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Natural Smoke Flavor, Minerals(Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Salt, Dried Kelp, Carrageenan, Parsley Flakes, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract.
The amounts in the table are intended as guidelines only. The food intake should be adjusted according to the age, weight and activity of your dog. It is important for your dog's health to maintain a proper body weight. Consult a veterinarian for specific weight recommendations.
When combining canned food (13 oz Cans) + Natural Balance Dry Food:
- Less than 10 lb ... ½ can+½ cup
- Toy (18 lb) ... 1 can+½ cup
- Small (25 lb) ... 1 can+1 cup
- Medium (50 lb) ... 1 can+2
- Large (80 lb) ... 1 can+3
- Large (100 lb) ... 1 can+4
When feeding canned food only (13 oz Cans):
- Less than 10 lb ... ½-1 can
- Toy (18 lb) ... 1-1 ½ cans
- Small (25 lb) ... 2-2 ½ cans
- Medium (50 lb) ... 3-3 ½ cans
- Large (80 lb) ... 5 cans
- Large (100 lb) ... 6-6 ½ cans
- Pregnant or Nursing Females, require 2 - 3 times the Adult amounts.
- A reduction in food intake is recommended for less active and older dogs.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Any unused portion should be covered and refrigerated.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times!
We recommend that you do not add vitamins, minerals or any other supplements, except upon the advice of a veterinarian.