|Active Ingredients per (2 Soft Chews)|
|Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source)||1000 mg|
|MethylSulfonylMethane (MSM)||600 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||400 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source)||150 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||54 mg|
|Vitamin C||50 mg|
|Vitamin E||50 IU|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||36 mg|
|Boswellia Serrata||20 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||2 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||200 mcg|
|Citrus Biflavonoids||200 mcg|
|Proprietary Antioxidant Blend: Brewer's Yeast Cinnamon, Turmeric Root, Powder, Grape Seed Extract, Valerian Root, Cranberry Juice Extract||375 mg|
Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Glycerine, Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Molasses, Polyethylene Oxide, Powdered Liver (non-bovine), Starch, Sucrose, TBHQ, Vegetable Fiber, Vegetable Oil, and Vegetable Shortening.
Administer soft chew directly to dog. Can be given during or after mealtime. Double the daily amount for first 3 weeks. If digestive upset occurs, taper dosage for a few days then gradually resume recommended dosage.
|Size of Dog||Daily|
|Up to 15 lbs.||½ Chew|
|15-30 lbs.||1 Chews|
|31-60 lbs.||2 Chews|
|61-100 lbs.||4 Chews|
|Over 100 lbs.||5 Chews|
WARNINGS: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
CAUTIONS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- They don't smell horrible.
- Can't think of one.
They look like treats and he loves them.
- Tastes great (or so my dog says!). It works! Great value. Ease and convenience of ordering.
these 'treats' ...
I say that only because - I saw reviews from others that commented their pets wouldn't eat them without disguising in some manner. Maybe mine are just glutinous ...
- -dogs love them.
- -healthy for their joints
- -never a bad batch in all these years
- -competitive pricing on the net
- - don't leave the pail out for dogs to get into; or they may eat it all and have problems. A screw on lid would be better.
- Dogs wont eat them!
- They smell bad.
- woks great
- Service, shipping, product just everything
- Service, shipping is fast and price are competitive. Product is as advertised.
but I have been giving her 1 (one) of the Joint Max Triple Strength per day since I discovered this
product several years ago. I also give her sister, one per day although she has no signs of hip
and joint disease. I feel it's better to be on the preventative side than wait until a medical prescription
is needed. Their veterinarian has approved this method and approach.
- With my Border Collie taking a prescription, I found I could only give her 1 (one) of the Triple Max
- per day as she suffered diarrhea taking two.
- Taste great so the dogs will eat them.
- Taste good to dogs
- Easy to administer
- Soft and chewy
The 240 soft chew two pack is definitely a good deal for me.
- My first order was a bit dry and I had to put bread in with it to moisten and soften it. This may sound problematic, but it's actually quite common. The product is still excellent.
- Joint Max Triple Strength Chews work and they taste good.
- My older cocker can still get up on the sofa when she takes these daily!
- They get a bit dry, but I just put in a piece of bread and that softens them back up.
- Soft chews, taste, easy dosing
I think they are a good option for canine glucosamine. My vet says to serve in conjunction with fish oil.
- Appear to like taste!
- We add joint max to Max's food twice a day. We just break them up and add to his food.
She's 11 years old now and still thinks she's a pup
Thank you so much
- Easy to use - taste good
- (At least my pup thinks so)
- Easy to administer
- Soft, easy to chew
- Strong smell
- Easy to use
- Made my dog gassy
- Help my dog feel better
- Dog refuses to eat them
- I think it is helping.
Thank you.. Carol Bourdy
Will Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chews up help?