is a healthy food supplement. This unique formula contains a synergistic combination of B-Complex vitamins and amino acids. Imagine how green your lawn can look. Simply feed GrassSaver to your dog and rid your lawn of yellow spots.
For Dogs Only
How GrassSaver Works:
GrassSaver is a combination of b-complex vitamins, amino acids and biotin. This synergistic combination helps metabolize nutrients better and diminish yellow spots on the lawn.
GrassSaver ingredients include:
- Approved the association of American Feed Control Officials, Inc. approved Reg. 582.1.
- Dicalcium Phosphate is a mineral bas calcium/phosphorus product used as a tablet binder and filler.
- dl-Methionine is an essential amino acid. It is common to meats, poultry, and may other vegetable food sources. The association of American Feed Control Officials, Inc. under IFN 5-03-086, approves it. We use 133mg. of dl-Methionine per tablet.
- Thiamine (Vit. B1), pyridoxine and Vit. B12 are a combination of B vitamins, which helps the body assimilate food.
- Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin. It is produced in the intestines by bacteria as well as being obtained from food. Biotin is an essential nutrient that is required for cell growth and for the production of fatty acids. It is also essential for the proper utilization of the other B-complex vitamins.
- Montmorillonite (clay) is one of the most common tablet binder and fillers available.
- Yucca is a flavoring agent.
- Magnesium Stearate is used as a tablet lubricant
- Stearic Acid is utilized as a tablet binder.
- Silica Gel helps the powder flow evenly which allows for even tablet size.
- Corn Gluten is utilized as a flavoring agent and tablet binder.