Frontline Gold for Dogs 23-44 lbs, 12 Month
For use ONLY on Dogs & Puppies 8 weeks and older weighing 23-44 lbs.
Read entire label before each use. Do not exceed recommended dosage amount for dogs. Do not allow your dog to ingest this product. Do not use on rabbits, cats, kittens, or other animals.
- Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
- Twist dispensing tip clockwise about 1/2 turn while pushing down to break the tube's seal. Do not remove the dispensing tip.
- Position the dispensing tip on the dog's back between the shoulder blades. Use the dispensing tip of the tube to part the dog's hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the dog's back to the base of the tail.
- Repeat every month.
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.Keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information on this product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-660-1842, M-F 8am-8pm EST.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF in Eyes
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on Skin or Clothing
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Possible Side Effects
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-660-1842, M-F 8am-8pm EST.