Flexi Classic Nylon Tape Retractable Dog Leash 26ft Black - Large
All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
|Size||Length||Max Recommended Weight|
|X-Small||10 feet||Up to 26 lbs|
|Small||16 feet||Up to 33 lbs|
|Medium||16 feet||Up to 55 lbs|
|Large||16 feet||Up to 110 lbs|
|Large||26 feet||Up to 110 lbs|
Inspect Your Leash & Collar Before Each Use
Make sure that all parts of the leash and your dog's collar are in good condition and are not damaged, frayed, or broken.
Attaching the Leash & Safety Collar
- Always use the enclosed safety collar in addition to your dog's collar. The safety collar prevents snap-back if the dog's collar breaks, or if the leash disconnects from your dog's collar.
- Attach the hook of the leash to the D-ring of your dog's collar. Never attach it to your dog's ID tag ring. That ring is not strong and will break.
- Make sure that the hook is fully closed and securely attached to the collar D-ring and the rings of the safety collar.
Detaching the Leash
Make sure your dog is under control. Fully retract the leash before detaching it.
If your leash gets wet, pull the cord/tape/belt out of the leash housing as far as it will go and lock the brake. Leave it to dry overnight in a place that is out of reach of children. When the cord/tape/belt is dry, carefully and slowly retract the leash to keep it under control.
Using the Leash
Always hold the leash by the handle, never by the cord/tape/belt You can also hold the hand loop with your other hand for extra control. Never tie leash around a tree, pole, or any other object.
To bring your dog nearer, follow these steps and never touch the cord/tape/belt:
- Extend your arm forward and press the brake button.
- Step toward your dog and at the same time bring your arm to your side.
- Release the brake button and swing your arm towards the dog and press the brake button again.
- Repeat as needed.