All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
- Fill the litter box with at least 3-4 inches of Ever Clean litter. An average-size litter box will require about 14 pounds to get started.
- Scoop out clumps and solids daily. Dispose of waste with regular garbage. The rest of the litter stays fresh.
- Simply add more Ever Clean® litter when necessary to replace what you scoop out. Once a month, empty entire litter box. Dispose in the trash.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.