- Piperonyl butoxide technical
- N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide
It is a violation of federal law to use the product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Shake well before using.
- Wet the animal thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply the product to the back of the animal and massage well into the skin to obtain a good lathering of the entire body.
- Allow the lather to remain in contact with the skin for at least 10 minutes
- Rinse the animal thoroughly with warm water.
- For maximum results, repeat the process as directed above.
- Dry the animal thoroughly and comb. Repeat shampoo as indicated.
0% Recommend this product (0 of 1 responses)
By sandra m.
itch is gone
September 5, 2012
my dog had an itch problem for along time, and she would even keep me awake at night scratching. I purchased epi-soothe from my vet and she has stopped itching. At my vets office I paid 14.00 dollars for am 8oz bottle.