Not For Resale
|Crude Protein||37% min|
|Crude Fat||27% min|
|Crude Fiber||4% max|
|Iron||90 mg/kg min|
|Vitamin A||50,000 IU/kg min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||2.5% min|
Calorie Content (calculated):
4969 kcal/kg,263 kcal/cup
Turkey, Beef, Salmon, Duck, Beef Liver, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Flaxseed, Sweet Potato, Egg, Pea Protein, Goat Milk, Apple, Blueberry, Carrot, Seaweed Derived Calcium, Cranberry, Pumpkin Seed, Spinach, Kelp, Ginger, Salt, Sunflower Seed, Broccoli, Kale, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative).
Preparing Nature's Blend - Healthy Growth:
Use it as a Mixer:
If you'd like to boost your dog's diet with freeze-dried raw nutrition but don't want to replace their current food, you can use Healthy Growth as a mixer. To add, simply reduce the amount of your dog's food and replace with the desired amount of Healthy Growth to avoid overfeeding.
Do not open bag until ready to use. For maximum freshness after opening, store in a cool, dry place. Always completely seal bag after feeding. Rehydrated food will maintain optimum freshness for 3 to 5 days with refrigeration.
- My six month old puppy loves it as a topper (I add a little to his store brand puppy chow) to help keep the cost down and because this food is designed for adult dogs. He eats the Nature's Blend first usually.
- The cost, and the fact that there really isn't enough crunch in the product to assist with keeping the dogs teeth sharp over the long term, like crunchy kibble dog food.
- Dogs love it
- Healthy food
- WAY OVER THE TOP in Price!
- She still acts like a puppy
- Price and worries about allergies
The exception is that this food is VERY overpriced. The small bags do not last long, so at $164 per shipment of 6 bags, I am getting about 2 weeks of feeding...for a rather small dog, I urge the Dr. Marty organization to reevaluate their sales plan and make this great food more affordable (by about 30%). The problem here is not inflation, the problem is that the food is simply far over priced. Might not be a problem for Oprah, but for the rest of us...
- Price - extreme
- Eating well in the beginning
- Stop eating it lol
- Your customer support is not good, but you are the only place I can purchase it
Shih Tzu mama
I'm in total agreement on Marty's hypothesis on dogs health. only thing missing in this discussion in the world around dogs so called "evolution". Dogs living in the wild was not the original way. ,God Created vegetarians. That world is gone .Now dogs have been eating from mans table for thousands of years they are domesticated and have adapted well to a very broken world. adaptation isn't applied properly to dogs needs. Philosophical discussions aside .Well done Mr. Goldstein . Thank you
- Prefer over home made cooked food.
- Just started so well see