Not For Resale
Turkey, Beef, Salmon, Duck, Beef Liver, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Flaxseed, Sweet Potato, Egg, Pea Protein, Goat Milk, Apple, Blueberry, Carrot, Seaweed Derived Calcium, Cranberry, Pumpkin Seed, Spinach, Kelp, Ginger, Salt, Sunflower Seed, Broccoli, Kale, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative).
Preparing Nature's Blend - Healthy Growth:
Use it as a Mixer:
If you'd like to boost your dog's diet with freeze-dried raw nutrition but don't want to replace their current food, you can use Healthy Growth as a mixer. To add, simply reduce the amount of your dog's food and replace with the desired amount of Healthy Growth to avoid overfeeding.
Do not open bag until ready to use. For maximum freshness after opening, store in a cool, dry place. Always completely seal bag after feeding. Rehydrated food will maintain optimum freshness for 3 to 5 days with refrigeration.
- It's made specifically for growing puppies... with nutrient-rich goat milk and calcium sourced from seaweed for your pup's strong muscles and sharp mind.
- 79% of the formula is REAL premium cuts of meat... because a high-protein diet can support your dog's active energy, vital organs, and healthy lifespan.
- It's FREE from artificial preservatives and synthetic vitamins and mineral powders... We naturally keep our food fresh - that way, your dog can easily absorb the nutrients from REAL meat, veggies, fruits, and seeds.
- It's minimally processed, not blasted with high heat... We freeze-dry our food so it's full of nutrients, bursting with savory flavor, and has a fresh, irresistible texture.
Most dog food companies cook their food at high temperatures, which can destroy many of the nutrients.
Instead, we gently freeze-dry Nature's Blend – Healthy Growth to help protect the nutrients your dog needs and the delicious flavor they love.
Nature's Blend - Healthy Growth is designed for dogs 6 weeks to 24 months old. Find your dog's size below for our best recommendation:
- Small breeds: 6 weeks – 9 months
- Medium breeds: 6 weeks – 12 months
- Large to XL breeds: 6 weeks – 24 months
If your dog likes dry food, Healthy Growth is ready for them to enjoy the moment you scoop it from the bag.
But if your dog prefers wet food, it's easy to prepare. Just combine 2 parts Healthy Growth with 1 part water. Then let the food sit for 3 minutes before mixing it up and serving it to your eager pup.
The exception is that this food is VERY overpriced. The small bags do not last long, so at $164 per shipment of 6 bags, I am getting about 2 weeks of feeding...for a rather small dog, I urge the Dr. Marty organization to reevaluate their sales plan and make this great food more affordable (by about 30%). The problem here is not inflation, the problem is that the food is simply far over priced. Might not be a problem for Oprah, but for the rest of us...
Shih Tzu mama
I'm in total agreement on Marty's hypothesis on dogs health. only thing missing in this discussion in the world around dogs so called "evolution". Dogs living in the wild was not the original way. ,God Created vegetarians. That world is gone .Now dogs have been eating from mans table for thousands of years they are domesticated and have adapted well to a very broken world. adaptation isn't applied properly to dogs needs. Philosophical discussions aside .Well done Mr. Goldstein . Thank you