Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet): S-Adenosylmethionine >225 mg, Silybin A+B 24 mg.
|Under 6 lbs||¼ chew|
|7-15 lbs||½ chew|
|16-30 lbs||1 chew|
|31-45 lbs||1½ chew|
|46-60 lbs||2 chews|
|61-75 lbs||2½ chews|
|76-90 lbs||3 chews|
|91-105 lbs||3½ chews|
|Over 105 lbs||4 chews|
Chewable tablets should be given on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before a meal for optimal absorption.
71% Recommend this product (5 of 7 responses)
Disappointed, but I still have faith
April 6, 2021
We have been on Dasuquin and Welacting for many years, and I had such high expectations with this product since they all share the same lab. Sadly, I have not seen the results I was expecting, for starter, I bought the chewable tablets because my monster hates pills, with his dasuquin it is like giving him a treat, he enjoys taking his med and I was expecting the same, but no, he just does not like the flavour or the texture, I am not sure what it is, but he just won't eat it on his own. The tablet is gigantic, so I have to cut it in quarters and force each quart to his throat, quite sad. To worsen the problem, after 30 days there was no improvement, however, I have just bought the normal tablet to retry, maybe his liver just needs a little more time to heal, I really hope so (I know the normal tablets are enormus too, but they are shaped differently and I think I will be able to force him to take them, the only difference is that it will be torturing him once instead of the current 4 times, wish us luck! :)
- Sadly I can't say they have any pros at this time, maybe if your furry friend is not as fussy as mine, the fact that they are chewable will help you
- My boy did not like the flavour, he just won't chew them :(, Afeter 30 days, there was no improvment (but I mean, my boy is almost 17, he has had a cronic liver desease for almost 8 years, so, I am hopping he will be better any time soon or at least, that he won't get worst quickly :)
July 9, 2019
My vet recommended Denamarin for my 14 yr old Pit Bull. He's responding very well to these tables !!!
- He likes the chewable version (also available in pill form)
- For his size (92lbs) he needs 3-1/2 daily - this is VERY EXPENSIVE
By Laurie H.
October 28, 2017
Works great for my dog.
By janet O.
February 1, 2017
I had to return the item twice because the expiration date was for 03/17. The 3rd time was fine and it was shipped 2 day fedex. The item is fine, just check the expiration dates. Price is competitive.
- Price is good. Package sealed
- Expiration date too close- 03/17 , 75 pills, , 1 daily: would have expired before I was done. Company did send free postage labels to return item, but it was a hassle, and it had to be done twice, because they mailed the same expiration date a second time.
By Poppy's M.
Quite an improvement
August 19, 2016
My 12 1/2 year old Brittany Spaniel has Cushing's and also high liver enzymes. This medication was recommended by my vet some years back and I have been giving it since. Her overall health improved with this daily regimen and I plan to continue as long as I have her wonderful company! It is easy to give with pill pockets, which she loves the taste of.
East Bay, CA
Denamarin 225 mg
June 18, 2016
Ordered this from this site because it is cheaper than paying for it at my Veterinarian's office.
Seem to Help
January 8, 2016
Our 13-year-old dog has liver disease, but after spending a lot of money, the vets are still unable to determine what type without doing a biopsy. We did not want to put him through surgery, so we opted for trying these supplements. His liver enzyme numbers have been fluctuating up and down, but these supplements seem to help.
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Anaheim, California asked:
November 27, 2018
My Denamarin 225mg chewable tablets expired 10 of 2018. I still have a half bottle full, is it safe to continue using them?
I would stop using them because the product is expired.
Submitted by: Customer Service on June 25, 2019