Purified water, phosphorylcholine, sodium chloride, glycerol, sodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate
Apply to the eye as directed by your veterinarian. OPHTHAVET Complete Ophthalmic Gel provides blink-activated lubrication and moistening for the eye surface during the day or night.
- Wash hands before use.
- Tilt the animal's head up slightly and pull the lower eyelid down to create a small area to apply the drop.
- While holding the bottle above the eye, press gently to release one drop onto the eye.
- Repeat the process in the other eye, if needed.
- After application, shake any remaining droplet from the tip of bottle and replace cap securely. This will help to prevent contamination of the bottle.
- Can be applied as often as directed by your veterinarian.
- If you are applying any other eye drops or ointments, wait at least 15 minutes between each application.
If condition worsens, discontinue use and consult veterinarian. Keep container tightly closed. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface including the eye, the eyelid or your fingers. Replace cap after using. To minimize the risk of infection, DO NOT use beyond the expiry date on the label. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Do not use if cloudy or discolored.