All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
- Prior to turning on trimmer, please be sure that battery has been properly installed. Slide battery compartment cover off. Insert one AA alkaline battery (included) into trimmer. Replace battery cover.
- Turn trimmer on by pushing rocker switch on bottom of unit forward to ON position. Please be sure to turn trimmer off immediately after use to preserve battery life.
- There are two trimmer attachments for either a medium or a long cut. Simply place one side of attachment over the front of the blades and snap the other side in place. To remove, pull tab away from one side. Please be sure that the attachments are firmly in place before turning on the trimmer.
- Ensure the battery is installed correctly with regard to polarity. Remove the battery if the battery is no longer functional or if the trimmer is left unused for an extended period of time.
- Clean the battery contacts and those of the device prior to battery installation.
- Remove used batteries promptly. (Dispose of all batteries according to package directions.)
- Use only alkaline batteries.
For best results, put a drop of lubricating oil on the blade approximately once a month. Motor bearings are permanently lubricated - do not attempt to oil.
NOTICE: Do not over oil. This trimmer requires very little oiling. When it is necessary to oil, turn trimmer on, hold the unit with blades facing DOWN, and squeeze one drop of oil onto blades. Wipe off excess with soft cloth.