- To reduce urine marking and limit destructive scratching on objects:
- Hold the bottle approximately 4 inches away from the prominent object(s) that is attractive to your cat.
- Depress the spray nozzle 5 times onto the object(s).
- Be sure to apply the product where your cat urine marks or areas of scratching. DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY ON CAT.
- Repeat this once per day at a minimum. If there are no fresh urine marks for any given day, then skip this step.
When introducing new furniture into your home, spray on the new object to help prevent urine marking and limit destructive scratching.
You may see changes in your cat's behavior in as little as 1 week. Some cats may take up to 4 weeks to show changes.