Fitting Instructions: The girth consists of one color of nylon, with two quick snap clasps and slide adjustments for a snug fit. The contrasting color comprises the shoulder piece and leash attachment, and feeds through the unique sternum slide hardware.
|Small||9" - 11" Girth (kittens to small cats|
|Medium||10.5" - 14" Girth (small to average cats)|
|Large||13" - 18" (average to large cats)|
- Open each side strap quick snap and identify parts. Connect bungee leash to leash attachment.
- Move sternum slide down to make the opening large enough for your cat’s head. Slide shoulder straps on either side of your cat’s head with leash attachment over the withers/back.
- Adjust side straps for a snug girth fit.
- Chest piece goes between legs and side girth straps behind front legs. Snap in place. (Repeat steps 3 and 4 as necessary until fit is snug.)
- Note that the connector “O” ring should rest on the belly, just behind the cat’s front legs.
- You may want to release the girth strap temporarily to make the next adjustment easier.
- Re-snap the side straps into place. Move the sternum slide to sit just below the cat’s breastbone so that it will not ride up to your cat’s throat area.
- Position the black rubber stopper near the leash connector to keep the shoulder straps in place. Check to see that tightening the leash does not result in the sternum slide riding up too high, putting pressure on the trachea. If it does, adjust the sternum slide to sit lower on your cat’s chest.
CAUTION: This harness is not intended to be used as a tie-out. Please supervise your cat while he is in the harness.
For a full list of instructions and information for this harness, please see the user manual included in the package and available here for viewing or for download.
There are no questions or answers for this item.