10% OFF! This item qualifies for an instant discount when added to cart. Can't be combined with other promotions.
Chlorhexidine gluconate 2% and Ketoconazole 1%.
- Before applying the spray, carefully read the instructions and any additional information provided by the manufacturer.
- Ensure that your pet's fur is dry and clean before using the spray. Gently brush or comb the fur to remove any tangles or debris.
- Shake the ChloraSeb Antiseptic Spray bottle well to ensure the ingredients are properly mixed.
- Hold the bottle upright and at a distance of about 6 to 8 inches from your pet's skin or affected area.
- Spray a sufficient amount of ChloraSeb onto the affected area or areas. Apply enough to cover the entire affected area but avoid excessive saturation.
- If applying to a localized area, you can use your fingers or a clean cloth to gently spread and massage the spray into the skin. For larger areas, the spray can be evenly distributed across the entire affected area.
- Allow the solution to dry naturally. Avoid towel drying or wiping off the spray, as it needs to remain on the skin to exert its therapeutic effects.
- Depending on your pet's condition and the severity of the skin issue, your veterinarian will provide specific guidance on the frequency of application. Follow their instructions closely to achieve the best results.
- It is important to prevent your pet from licking or grooming the treated area immediately after application, as ingestion of the product may cause adverse effects. You can use an Elizabethan collar or provide supervision to ensure they do not lick the treated area.
- Store the ChloraSeb Antiseptic Spray in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children and pets.
Remember, these are general instructions, and it's crucial to consult your veterinarian for specific guidance on the application and usage of ChloraSeb Antiseptic Spray based on your pet's individual needs and condition.