10% OFF! This item qualifies for an instant discount when added to cart. Can't be combined with other promotions.
Calorie Content (calculated):
Water, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Glycolic Acid, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, and Methylisothiazolinone.
- Wet your pet's coat: Thoroughly wet your dog or cat's coat with warm water.
- Apply the shampoo: Take an appropriate amount of ChloraSeb Plus Shampoo and apply it to your pet's coat. Start at the neck and work your way down, making sure to cover the entire body. Gently massage the shampoo into the fur and skin to create a lather. Be cautious around sensitive areas such as the eyes, ears, and mouth. If necessary, you can dilute the shampoo with water as directed by your veterinarian.
- Let it sit: Allow the shampoo to sit on your pet's coat and skin for the recommended time. This allows the active ingredients to work effectively. Follow the instructions provided by your veterinarian or the product label for the appropriate duration.
- Rinse thoroughly: After the recommended time has passed, thoroughly rinse your pet's coat with warm water. Make sure to remove all traces of shampoo from the fur and skin. Residual shampoo left on the skin may cause irritation.
- Dry your pet: Towel dry your pet to remove excess moisture. You can also use a pet-friendly hairdryer on a low heat setting if your pet is comfortable with it.
- Repeat as directed: Depending on the severity of your pet's condition, your veterinarian may recommend a specific frequency for using ChloraSeb Plus Shampoo. Follow their instructions regarding how often to bathe your pet with the shampoo.
Remember, it is crucial to follow your veterinarian's advice and any specific instructions provided with the product. They will have the most accurate information about your pet's condition and the appropriate use of the shampoo.