Zoo Med Repticare Ceramic Heat Emitters
What are they?
A porcelain heating device that screws into a standard porcelain incandescent socket
What do they do?
Heat emitters give off intense infrared heat, penetrating into the animals muscles, but emit no light! The perfect 24 hour heat source for all tropical and desert reptiles.
Why is the Zoo Med emitter best?
Our flat faced design (standard in the ceramic heat industry) is more efficient than conical designs in that it leaves less heat inside the emitter which will ultimately carbonize the element.
1. Our emitters last up to 5 years, which is twice as long as the competition! They keep on going, and going and going...
2. Water resistant! Perfect for high humidity terrariums!
3. Great heat source for a Zoo Med IguanArium and other wire or screen type enclosures.
4. Great for use with our Repti Temp Thermostat or a Rheostats!
5. The ONLY UL/CUL listed Ceramic Heat Emitter!