ceramides 1, 3, & 9, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond), Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice, Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract
Wet pet thoroughly with warm water. Apply enough Aloe & Oatmeal Shampoo to make a rich lather. Work shampoo from head to hindquarters. Let stand for approximately 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For best results, repeat process.
- It contains ingredients that moisturize and soothe the skin while gently removing dirt and debris.
- It may support the skin's natural barrier and immune system
- It contains wheat germ oil, almond oil, and aloe vera to moisturize and leave the fur shiny.
- CeraDerm Aloe & Oatmeal has a pina colada scent.
- It can be used as often as necessary and will not strip the coat.
- Aloe & Oatmeal is safe for use with topical flea control products.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their specific directions for use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian.
- If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian. Wash hands after use