An entertainment toy for small to medium size dogs. Not a chew toy. Not for aggressive dogs. For supervised pet entertainment.To Replace Batteries:
1. Remove screws and pull body halves apart.
2. Remove battery box cover.
3. Install 3 AA alkaline batteries as shown and reassemble
4. To Start - Push knob in; To Stop - Repeat
- Cheap plastic
- Looked like a lot of fun
- Didn?t work. Poor customer service.
- It is a very good toy for small dogs
- Not strong enough for a puppy Labrador . Material was inside not good. Outside better but if the ball is not moving enough the dog can grab it and bite it.
- Awesome entertainment
- The switch is a little hard to pull out to turn off.
- Very cute and fun for older dogs.
- Our puppy was very scared of it!
- My dog gets so excited and enjoys this toy more than any of the others I have purchased for him. The action is good, although it could be bouncier.
- I ordered one of these and within the first play session it had pieces coming off. The problem is that the pieces that come out from the side are hollow plastic. If your dog is not afraid to pick the toy up then they have to use these. Being hollow they give in to the pressure and come out of the hole. Once those are all missing the ball does still work some but it is cheap plastic and again if the dog picks it up by the seam, pieces will break off.
- Self-sufficient plaything once you've turned it on. Batteries seem to last a good amount of time.
- Changing the batteries- tiny, easy to lose screw (But not enough to kill the deal).
Edmund J. Lascelles Jr.
and away from bugs in the grass.