|Crude Protein||6.0% min|
|Crude Fat||2.5% min-3.5% max|
|Crude Fiber||2.0% max|
|Sodium||0.55% min-0.65% max|
|GUARANTEED EACH 1 BONE:|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||20.0 mg min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||40.0 mg min|
Ingredients: Brown Rice Flour, Rice Flour, Glycerin, Water, Tapioca Starch, Pea Flour, Natural Chicken Flavor, Carrageenan (Natural Seaweed Extract) Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Lecithin, Parsley Powder, Citric Acid, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, Mixed Topcopherols (source of vitamin E).
Feed 1 to 2 bones daily as a healthy and 100% natural treat to help maintain healthy hips, joints, and clean teeth. Always supervise your dog to ensure that the treat is adequately chewed. Have fresh, clean water accessible. Not recommended for dogs under 6 months.
vet remarks on how good her teeth look. She loves the flavor and reminds me if I forget to
give her the treat daily after supper
- Clean teeth and fresh breath...
- great for the teeth
- cannot give every day-4 GSDs-would be expensive-even tho they are reasonable priced.
Actually they were woofed down in no time and I felt comfortable knowing I was giving them something healthy for their treats!
- They are good for the teeth.
- Perfect size
- When on sale they our girls (3) get (2) a day!
I will definitely buy these for her again.
- Breath Freshening
- Easy to digest
- Natural ingredients
- Some chew time
- My 2 dogs love them
- He never ate treats before but he eats these
- Low fat/low sugar. Not many ingredients..natural ingredients
I've used almost all flavors/varieties and they are eaten within minutes.
- All dogs love them! They go on sale several times a year.
- none- some pups don't seem to like them but the vast majority do
- Goth for clean teeth and loved by the dogs
- A little more pricey than other dental bones