10% OFF! This item qualifies for an instant discount when added to cart. Can't be combined with other promotions.
|2.5% min-3.5% max
|0.55% min-0.65% max
|300 mg min
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids
|30 mg min
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids
|300 mg min
Calorie Content (calculated):
2950 kcal/kg ME, 187 Calories per Bone
Ingredients: Brown Rice Flour, Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Tapioca Starch, Pea Powder, Natural Chicken Flavor, Carrageenan (Natrural Seaweed Extract), Calcium Carbonate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Lecithin, Parsley Powder, Flaxseed Meal, Citric Acid, Glucosamine HCI, Fish Oil (from Herring), Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Source of Vitamin E).
- Recommended Dosage: Check the packaging of Bonies Hip & Joint Formula for the recommended dosage based on your dog's weight. The dosage may vary depending on the size and needs of your dog. Follow the guidelines provided to ensure your dog receives the appropriate amount of treats.
- Introduce Gradually: When introducing any new treat or supplement to your dog's diet, it's important to do so gradually. Start by offering a small portion of the Bonies Hip & Joint Formula treat and observe your dog's response. If well tolerated, you can gradually increase the amount over a few days until you reach the recommended dosage.
- Feeding Time: Choose a suitable time for giving the treats, such as during or after a meal. This will help ensure that your dog is adequately fed and that the treats are enjoyed as a supplement to their regular diet.
- Monitor Water Intake: Ensure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times, especially when administering treats. This will help prevent dehydration and aid in digestion.
- Storage: Properly store the Bonies Hip & Joint Formula treats according to the packaging instructions. Typically, it is recommended to store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to maintain their freshness and quality.
- Veterinary Consultation: If your dog has any pre-existing health conditions, is on medication, or if you have any concerns about administering the treats, consult with your veterinarian. They can provide personalized advice and guidance based on your dog's specific needs.
Remember, treats should be given as part of a balanced diet and should not substitute regular meals. While Bonies Hip & Joint Formula treats are formulated to support joint health, it's essential to prioritize overall nutrition and consult with your veterinarian for a comprehensive approach to your dog's well-being.