NOTE: We ship Azodyl using special shipping that includes ice and thermal packaging. There will be a surcharge of $6 for shipping and a faster delivery method to ensure product quality.
However, we highly recommend choosing 'Express (1-2 days)' during checkout. We can't be responsible for carrier delays. If you have questions about your product that has arrived, please give us a call.
|Active Ingredients per Capsule|
Gellan gum, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Psyllium Husk, Titanium Dioxide.
For animals weighing less than 5 lbs: Give 1 capsule daily
For animals weighing 5-10 lbs: Give 2 capsules daily (1 capsule a.m., 1 capsule p.m.)
For animals weighing more than 10 lbs: Give 3 capsules daily (2 capsules a.m., 1 capsule p.m.)
Capsules should be administered whole. not opened or crushed. Administer at least one hour before the main meal. Allow free access to fresh drinking water during administration.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Azodyl® is a brand name for a probiotic supplement used to support kidney health in cats and dogs that have kidney disease.
Dietary supplements are substances that can be used to supplement the diet, such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, botanicals, enzymes, and probiotics. While many supplements are sold over the counter, they still contain ingredients that have biological effects that should be managed by your veterinarian. Follow your veterinarian’s directions and cautions very carefully as their directions may be significantly different from those on the label.
There are differences in how countries regulate supplements. In the United States, these substances are not as vigorously regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as other medications, which means they can be sold without the manufacturer proving their effectiveness and safety, and without a guarantee of consistent or accurately reported ingredients. In Canada, products that have been evaluated for quality, safety, and effectiveness by Health Canada and authorized for sale will have a license number on the label.
In late January I saw that they were in stock and, on January 25th, ordered the six-pack again. Two days later my order arrived and I got Rubal started the very next day on January 28th. I know it takes a while to see the benefits and today is just Rubal's eleventh day on Azodyl, but yesterday Rubal showed more life and energy than he had for quite a long while. Perhaps it was a one-off, but I have to think it may be the Azodyl. I hope he will continue to show signs of improvement.
I especially want to comment on the packaging. It was obvious that great care and attention was taken in packaging the Azodyl as it arrived in a padded, Mylar pouch (or what appeared to be Mylar) stuffed with small ice bags that I have saved for future use. The Azodyl arrived well refrigerated and the six bottles immediately went into the refrigerator to maintain its effectiveness.
Thank you so much, HealthyPets! You have given me hope that Rubal and I can maximize and enjoy however long we may have left together.
- Does the job!
- Capsules are sometimes difficult to swallow
- All good worth to try but give it time to work a few months not stopping the use
- Must be refrigerated. Expensive but shop for price but get from reliable source ! Overnight shipping is best! I buy 3 jars at a time to save on shipping individualmy as it is expensive
I have now been giving Azodyl to my cats who has major kidney failure, for two weeks. He seems to be more present and active, than prior the treatment. However, I have to be careful about my opinion regarding his appetite. He seemed to be eating better, but has got a cold now, and is not eating so much.
Thank you again for giving me more happy moments with my baby Pomeranian. Just a small advice donâ€™t wait too long to purchase this product and kidney failure dog or cat prescription diet they both go hand by hand.
- Customer service is very helpful and responds quickly.
- Website shopping cart experience. Products that need to be shipped overnight due to temperature control should be highlighted during the final checkout phase in the shopping cart.
- Suggestion to the person responsible for updates to the website-
- Prior to submitting your order a message pop up window should display that requires the customer to select YES or NO to this question: "Are you sure you do not wish to pay for expedited shipping for this item? Selecting No could result in not receiving the amount of ingredient stated on the label and may not get the desired effects due to refrigeration required on the product. "
- The benefits of our cat taking this product is amazing his quality of life has improved he's not lethargic all the time a big difference in his daily activities
- I wish this came in a liquid formula its a bit difficult at times getting the capsules down his throat, but we're improving over time
I would continue to use Azodyl on my other cats as they enter their senior years and the years they are more prone to kidney disease.
The product needs to be shipped second day vaccine shipping since this item needs to be kept cold. My last shipment arrived and the cold packs were all melted and the product seemed warm. Granted it is summertime. However at the cost for vaccine shipping, I do hope my Azodyl is still going to work. It is quite costly to pay for extra vaccine shipping along with the cost of the azodyl.
- Fast acting and appears to maintain normal sp levels.