All sales are Final. No returns or exchanges.
- Start with a clean, empty litter box.
- Fill with 3-4 inches of Arm & Hammer Slide Litter.
- Scoop regularly and add litter to maintain 3-4 inch fill.
- When it's time to change the litter, Arm & Hammer Slide Litter pours right out.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.