|Watts||Overall Length||Aquarium Size|
|50||9 inches||5-20 gal|
|100||10.3 inches||15-40 gal|
|150||13 inches||30-55 gal|
|200||13 inches||50-75 gal|
|300||15 inches||65-90 gal|
WARNING: To guard against injury, basic safety precautions should be observed including the following:
READ AND FOLLOW ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
DANGER- To avoid possible electric shock, special care should be taken since water is employed in the use of aquarium equipment. For each of the following situations, do not attempt to repair yourself; return the appliance to an authorized service facility for service or discard the appliance.
A. if the appliance shows any sign of abnormal water leakage, immediately unplug it from the power source.
B. Carefully examine the appliance after installation. It should not be plugged in if there is water on the parts not intended to be wet.
C. Do not operate any appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, or if it is malfunctioning or if it is dropped or damaged in any manner.
D. To avoid the possibility of the appliance plug ore receptacle getting wet, position aquarium stand and tank to one side of the wall mounted receptacle to prevent water from dripping onto the receptacle or plug. As shown in the figure below, a "drip loop" should be arranged by the user for each cord connecting an aquarium appliance to the receptacle. The "drip loop" is the part of the cord below the level of the receptacle, or the connector if an extension cord is used, to prevent water travel along the cord and coming in contact with the receptacle. If the plug or the receptacles do get wet, DON't unplug the cord. Disconnect the fuse to teh circuit breaker that supplies power to the appliance. Then unplug and examine for the presence of water in the receptacle.
2. To avoid injury, do not contact moving parts or hot parts such as heates, reflectors, lamp bulbs, etc.
3. Always unplug an appliance from the outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking offparts, and before cleaning. Never yank the cord to pull plug from the outlet. Grasp the plug and pull to disconnect.
4. Do not use an appliance for other than intended use. the use of attachments not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer may cause an unsafe condition.
5. Do not install or store the appliance where it will be exposed to the weather or to temperatures below freezing.
6. Make sure an appliance mounted on a tank is securely installed before operating it.
7. Read and observe all the important notices on the appliance.
8. If an extension cord is necessary, a cord with a proper rating should be used. A cord rated for less amperesor watts than the appliance rating may overheat. Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that it will not be tripped over or pulled.
ONLY FOR POLARIZED ATTACHMENT PLUG APPLIANCES
9. If this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other) as a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Never use with an extension cord unless plug can be fully inserted. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
There are no questions or answers for this item.