Aqueon Aquarium Water Changer 25'
Availability: In Stock
- Attach water flow assembly to faucet using faucet adaptor.
- Submerge gravel tube in aquarium water. Open water flow assembly valve and close gravel tube valve.
- Turn on faucet. Open grave tube valve to begin vacuuming.
- Close water flow assembly valve and open gravel tube valve.
- Before vacuuming or filling, set the water temperature from the faucet to the same temperature as the water currently in the aquarium.
- Adjust the gravel tube valve as you clean so that the gravel is lifted and agitated inside the gravel tube, while the amout of dirty water being discarded in the sink is at a minimum.
- To stop the water flow at any time, while either vacuuming or filling, completely close the gravel tube valve.