0% Recommend this product (0 of 3 responses)
Pure Trash, Not fit for the Dollar Store!
April 6, 2021
The kit is way over priced and the pen is made of pure 'Chinesium'. Cheap and flimsy, I've went through 20 needles and could not get enough blood to have the reader read it. Shy of slicing an artery, haven't been able to make it work yet but I have managed to piss off my dog. Would love my money back.
- I'll never spend anymore money on this product.
- I bought this product.
Old Bethpage, NY
Great idea but doesn't work well enough :(
December 16, 2015
Spent $50 but it is SO hard to use. The lancet just does not make a deep enough puncture to get enough blood. It is very frustrating and I wasted a lot of needles and strips. I am thinking about buying a new lancet from the drug store (people kind). Even my veterinarian says the lancets are no good. All I ever got was a red dot. I think the company should make them better. And yes I did have it on "4" the highest level.
- The actual alpha trak works if you can get enough blood. The doctor did puncture my dog's ear and used it and it worked beautifully. If only it had a good lancet!!!
- Hard to use. Lancet is not good enough.
May 20, 2014
TOO ExPENSIVE COMPARED to SAME PRODUCT ALL OVER THe iNTerNET
- Why is your SAME product more expensive than another SAME product that I can buy.
- SEEMS to ME that instead of your concern about helping the pet, MAKING MONEY is more important. .
- You can buy this product all over the internet for $99.