• Any time you give your pet medication, there is a chance of side effects
• When you use Advantage Multi, especially for the first time, you must watch your pet for changes to ensure your pet doesn't have an adverse reaction
• In cats, negative reactions can include excessive sleep, agitation, hiding, pacing and increased grooming
• For dogs, potential side effects can include decreased appetite, scratching, rubbing and hyperactivity
• If your pet ingests the product or exhibits any of these signs or other changes, contact your veterinarian immediately
Please Note: HealthyPets.com does not carry Advantage Multi. The content on this page is for information and education purposes only. Consult with your Veterinarian for more information on Advantage Multi.