|Active Ingredients by Weight|
How To Open
- Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
- Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
How to Apply
- Remove one applicator tube from the package. See "How to Open" section
- Hold application tibe in an upright position facing away from you and your pet's face and eyes. Pull cap of tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your cat's eyes, or allow your cat to ingest this product. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product. Do not allow the product to run off.
- Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
- Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every fourteen (14) days for kittens or once every seven (7) days for small and large cats. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
Storage and Disposal
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling:
Do not reuse this container. place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled:
Call your local solid waste agency or 18004229874 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down and indoor or outdoor drain.
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.
Hazards to Domestic Animals
For external use only.Do not apply to cats or kittens 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 9 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
Possible Side Effects
Monitor your cat after application. Side effects, although very rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as hypersalivation, vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects (such as lethargy) occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-422-9874.
- Rmlb, we are sorry to hear about the negitive reactoin your indoor cats had to Advantage II. We are glad to hear that they are doing better. It might be possible that your indoor cats might not need a flea medication. Either way, Take care.
even skin problems, bread problems or poison problems., We use this product for many years with the same result, no
fleas in a record time., thank you!
- Super effective
- Expensive but really good
- pricey but it works as advertised
- Get what I need when I need it , easy to find produts I'm looking for and orders sent out ASAP .