4 MONTH Advantage II Flea Control for Small Dogs (under 10 lbs) + Tapeworm Dewormer for Dogs (5 Tablets)
This item is excluded from shipping to Maine (ME)
|Active Ingredients by Weight|
Tapeworm Dewormer for Dogs by Bayer
Each tablet contains 34 mg praziquantel.
Advantage II Flea Control for Dogs
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
- Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
How To Open:
- Remove one applicator tube from the package. See "HOW TO OPEN" section
- Hold application tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet's face and eyes. Pull cap of tube.
How to Apply
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog's back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth.
- Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
- Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, re-treatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is obtained, return to a monthly re-treatment schedule.
- Use only on dogs. Do not use on other animals.
- Do not apply more than one (1) tube per treatment, even for larger dogs.
- Do not have contact or allow children to have contact with treated area until completely dry.
CAUTIONS: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
For external use only. Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
Tapeworm Dewormer for Dogs by Bayer
Administer orally to dogs and puppies* only as follows:
|Body Weight (lbs)||No. of Tablets|
|5 pounds and under||½ tablet|
|6-10 lbs||1 tablet|
|11-15 lbs||1 ½ tablets|
|16-30 lbs||2 tablets|
|31-45 lbs||3 tablets|
|46-60 lbs||4 tablets|
|over 60 lbs||5 tablets|
Not intended for use in puppies less than 4 weeks of age.
FASTING IS NEITHER NECESSARY NOR RECOMMENDED
RE-TREATMENT: Steps should be taken to control fleas and rodents on the premises in order to prevent reinfection, otherwise, re-treatment will be necessary. This is especially true in cases of tapeworms transmitted by fleas (Dipylidium caninum) where reinfection is almost certain to occur if fleas are not removed from the animal and its environment. If reinfection occurs, tapeworm segments may be observed within one month of the initial treatment.
WARNINGS: Consult your veterinarian before administering tablets to weak or debilitated animals. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
SIDE EFFECTS: Isolated incident of either salivation or diarrhea have been reported following treatment, but were considered non-significant. If these signs are observed and they persist, consult your veterinarian.